2019 Rural Bank – CopRice Series
Rural Bank – CopRice Series 2019
On behalf of the VYUFDA, Rural Bank and CopRice, I invite members with Open/Improver dogs to participate in the 2019 Series.
The format will remain the same as last year.
The Series will be contested over four rounds:
• East Gippsland Field Days – 26th & 27th of April,
• Bendigo Sheep & Wool Show – 19th – 21st of July,
• Sheepvention – 5th & 6th August,
• Lancefield – 20th of October.
The format is the score received in the 1st round of the Open class at each trial counts towards your overall Series score. Only your top 3 scores will count which means you either only need to compete in 3 rounds to be a series contender or your lowest score of four is not counted.
There is a 2-dog limit for the Series and the entry fee has been waived this year.
Series prizemoney will be paid to the top 10 scores in the first round of each Open event. This will be in addition to prizemoney paid by convenors to the finalists at each round. The prizemoney will be: 1st $125, 2nd $110, 3rd $100, 4th $90, 5th $80, 6th $75, 7th $70, 8th $65, 9th $60, 10th $50.
This money will be paid into your nominated bank account at the end of the Series.
Overall top ten placegetters will receive $500, $400, $300, $250, $200, $175, $150, $125, $100, $75
The top 6 after 3 rounds will be selected to represent Victoria in the CopRice NSW Challenge at Lancefield.
All rounds will be livestreamed, courtesy of People Pathways and Riddellvue Angus Stud.
If you have any questions please call me on 0429 901 232, otherwise I welcome your participation in the 2019 Rural Bank – CopRice Series by emailing the names of your dogs to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note entries close 20 April 2019 and entries from Interstate competitors are welcome.
The VYUFDA and NSWYDA have agreed to offer each other’s members reciprocal membership without charging a subscription.
The conditions are:
1. NSW members wishing to compete in Victoria still need to apply for Interstate membership and be issued with a competition number;
2. Victorian members wishing to compete in NSW still need to apply for Temporary membership and have such applications accepted;
3. This applies to full fee-paying competition members only;
4. There is no guarantee of acceptance in either State and each State reserves the right to reject an application without giving reasons;
5. Anyone found to have misrepresented their status, [for example: not living within the “home” State or not being a current financial member, or being under suspension etc], will have their membership revoked and be subject to further disciplinary sanctions.
Queries should be directed to your “Home” State.
VYUFDA Treasurer – Bill Spiteri 0407 127 509 www.vyufda.com.au
NSWYDA Secretary – Felicity Nolan 0400 951 717 www.yarddogsnsw.com